Very simply because you don’t want to limit your business to what you can store in your head. A CRM can store, manage and update all your clients and interactions in one place so nothing gets lost – most importantly sales opportunities.
You may think you can manage your business with spreadsheets and emails but you will miss the big picture. You need to bring all this information together and get organized to get a clear overview of your business.
A CRM is your information center which will let you know what needs doing, when and by whom. It tells you what marketing worked and what didn’t, where your best sales are coming from AND the revenue potential.
A CRM is an application that helps you manage your relationships with current and prospective customers
Here are some questions to help you decide if you need a CRM.
- Do you feel like you’re losing sales because you’re not follow up on leads and opportunities?
- Are you waking up in the night wondering if you did follow up when you said you would?
- Do you have a sales process and are you ready to track your sales pipeline?
- Would you like your customer interactions (emails, phone calls, appointments) in one place?
- Would you like to know how many successful projects you’ve had in the past week, month, or year?
- Would you like to know what marketing converts best?
- Do you worry about losing data?
- Do you spend too much time chasing cold leads when you should be landing hot ones?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need a CRM to better manage and convert your leads…
Growing a business isn’t easy but luckily there are great tools like CRM’s available to make our lives simpler and more organized. Being more organized is always good for business and puts you on a stronger path to success.
There are many CM tools available, both free and paid, but choosing the right one depends on a thorough analysis of your business needs.
Let me know if you need help choosing and setting up the right CRM tool and sales process for your business.